U.S. Resident Applicant
Fall: April 15
Spring: October 15
Summer: April 15
Fall: April 15
Spring: September 15
Summer: February 15
Your application package to the Department of Agronomy is complete once all the following information has been received.
(International Applicants) All official documents must be in English language, or they must be in the native language AND accompanied by an official translation.
- Graduate School Application to the Department of Agronomy
- Transcripts: Official transcripts of grades from each college or university at which you matriculated, which are to be sent to Chairman, Graduate Committee by the Registrar(s) of the respective university or universities.
- Recommendation Letters (3 required)
- Statement of Purpose
- Diversity Essay
- Application Fee: A nonrefundable fee of $60 for domestic applicants and $75 for international applicants (drawn on U.S. funds through a U.S. bank) is required for application for graduate study at Purdue University. It is University policy that no action be taken on your application until the fee is received. If you have a previous graduate record at Purdue, you are not required to pay an application fee.
- English Proficiency Requirements - (International Applicants): TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or DuoLingo scores if you are applying from abroad.
- Privacy Act Release form