The Purdue University Cooperative Extension Specialists Association (PUCESA) mission is to foster professional growth and improve the status of specialists and professionals working in the Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service. If you are a Purdue University faculty or staff with an Extension appointment, fill out this form to join us!PUCESA:
- Provides forums and other opportunities for members to network and socialize with their peers, and to interact with the Director of Extension, and the Deans of Agriculture, Health and Human Sciences, and Veterinary Sciences
- Fosters professional growth among Purdue Cooperative Extension specialists
- Addresses University policies and practices that impact specialists and professionals working in the Purdue Cooperative Extension Service
- Works cooperatively with the Indiana Extension Educators Association and Epsilon Sigma Phi to support system-wide Extension activities
- Administers annual Specialist awards and recognition
The PUCESA Executive Council is made up of representatives from each department with PUCESA members. The council meets the first Monday of every month from September to May.
Council members also serve on the PUCESA committees:
- Professional Development
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of PUCESA. Purdue University faculty and staff who: serve as an Extension specialist, have an Extension appointment, or have another Extension-related position are eligible to be PUCESA members. Please complete the Qualtrics form to register your membership with our organization. You can read our constitution here.
If you have questions, issues, or recommendations for PUCESA activities, professional development opportunities, awards, or any other topic, contact our PUCESA president, Jarred Brooke (email@example.com).