Area of Expertise: Meat Science and Muscle Biology
Education: B.S., Konkuk University (Korea); M.S., Kansas State University; Ph.D., Texas A&M UniversityPost-doctoral Training: Iowa State University
ANSC 59500 - Advanced Meat Science
Awards and Honors
· Distinguished Achievement Award. 2018. American Meat Science Association.
· Outstanding Young Research Award. 2018. American Society of Animal Science - Midwest
· USDA-NIFA AFRI Grant Award. 2017
· Honorary Scientist & Advisor, National Institute of Animal Science, Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. 2016 – 2018.
· Tomorrow’s Leaders, AgResearch, New Zealand, 2012.
Dr. Kim is married with two children. Brad is serving as a faculty advisor of Purdue Korean Christian Fellowship and lay pastor and worship leader at the Korean Presbyterian Church of Purdue.
Muscular Mysteries: Insights Into Muscle Science Improve Human Health and the Meat We Eat - Purdue Agricultures Magazine, Winter 2015
Purdue sees meat science rebirth - The National Provisioner, April 2014
Department of Animal Sciences, 270 S Russell Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907 USA, (765) 494-4808
© | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Agricultural Communication
Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.