Ronald Lemenager's Main Page
-- Development of beef production and marketing systems that will consistently meet consumer expectations for high quality beef and increase producer profits
-- IQ+Beef (an advanced Beef Quality Assurance program)
-- Indiana Farm Fresh Beef (a certified freezer beef program)
-- Beef Ventures Group (a producer driven group evaluating new beef business opportunities)
-- Working with producers to fine-tune nutrition and management
- Provide producer education programs related to beef cattle nutrition and management.
- Conduct producer training and certification for the IQ+BEEF programs (http://www.iqbeef.org/).
- Conduct producer training and certification for the Indiana Farm Fresh Beef (IFFB) program (http://www.indianafarmfreshbeef.org/).
- Provide "trouble shooting" expertise for beef cattle operations.
- Active contributer to the Purdue Beef website (http://www.ansc.purdue.edu/beef/).
- Serve on the Executive Beef Board of the Indiana Beef Cattle Association (IBCA) (http://www.indianabeef.org/).
- Serve on the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) Research and Education Committee.
- Member of Indiana Beef Team and Beef Common Interest Group (Beef CIG).
- Advisor to Heartland Premium Aged Beef, LLC.
- Advisor to Beef Ventures Group, LLC.