Faculty/Extension Specialists Reporting on Accomplishments and Research Impacts
NIFA Reports are due February 4, 2019.
Login to Digital Measures
NEW for 2017: NIFA Reporting in Digital Measures
All college of Agriculture faculty must report into Digital Measures on 2017 formula/competitive grants. Short-cuts are still available for grant summaries uploaded into REEport (formula/competitive). College of Health and Human Sciences, and College of Veterinary Medicine faculty receiving Formula funding are required to report.
College of Agriculture faculty and Extension Specialists, including those with Smith-Lever funds, are to report their outputs, outcomes and impacts related to
their Extension activity. If faculty/specialists have conducted workshops or
large Purdue Extension events, or produced Extension publications, and so on,
please report them in Digital Measures.
New outcomes have been created for Vet Med and Food Science:
Who should report into Digital Measures?
- Every faculty member in the college, with a few rare exceptions, must report into
Digital Measures. Please contact Dawn Parks if you think you are an exception.
- If you are a Co-PI on a Hatch, McIntyre Stennis, Smith Lever, Animal Health or other formula funding, and someone else is writing the Digital Measures report, you must find another grant to report on.
Training Classes, Documents, and Helpful Tools
Training on Digital Measures takes just about an hour. We encourage
everyone to attend a face-to-face or live webinar to learn the short-cuts that
will further streamline your reporting processes.
- Drop-in labs--come by anytime--stay as long as you need.
- January 17 3-4:30 PM Lilly 2-425
- January 24 9-10:30 AM HORT 202
- January 25 2-4:30 PM Lilly 2-425
- January 31 9-noon AGAD 212
- Bring your computer! firstname.lastname@example.org questions.
- NIFA 2017 DM training document for Faculty.pdf
- Updated Outcomes for Digital Measures Reporting v3
- In Section 2: Outputs/Outcomes/Outreach, you must provide data for your entire program (grants + activities). Use this document to determine which Planned Program is best for you to report into give the outcomes you produced this past year.
- Proxy login directions January 2017
The faculty or staff member you will be proxy for must have approved you to do this action. If s/he hasn't, they can send an email to email@example.com to make this request.
- Using REEport shortcut
Use this video to learn how to use the documents you've uploaded into REEport as a short cut for part of your Digital Measures reporting.
- Run report from DM video
Use this video to learn how to pull out the data that you just put into Digital Measures. You can look at last year's data and any report where someone else identified you as being part of the team.
- Duplicating a report in DM
Use this video to learn how to duplicate a report that is already in the system. Many research projects and activities span more than one year and its appropriate to duplicate a previous report and update with new information.
- Rank Ordering Publications on Personal Profile in Sharepoint v2
Use this document to learn how to update the rank order of your publications on your web profile.
- Which link to use from main screen in Digital Measures
This link shows you which link to use from the main page of Digital Measures to enter data.
More Digital Measures Features
Send us your CV! Students will upload your data for you.
Digital Measures is also a
powerful CV-oriented database that you are free to start using at any time.
Formal training on the CV features will be available in Fall 2017.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org you haven’t already done so.
Digital Measures Help
Email email@example.com or Dawn
Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org.