Key results include:
- Black and Hispanic food insecurity is more than double that of White and Asian households.
- 16 percent of households are food insecure.
- Total food spending increased 7% from last month to $184 per week.
- 55 percent of consumers think farmers should replace synthetic fertilizers with organic.
- A Sustainable Food Purchasing (SFP) Index of 68/100.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT CONSUMERS?
If you are interested in additional analysis or adding questions to the survey, consider joining our Consumer Insights consortium. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
June 8, 2022