Soybean Production & Other Extension Publications
- Thin Soybean Stands – Should I Replant, Fill In, or Leave it Alone?
- Is it Time to Plant an Earlier Maturity Group Soybean?
- Planting Soybean into Freeze Injured Wheat
- Purple Soybean Stems
- Profitability of Cutting Seeding Rates: Fact or Fiction?
- Estimating Soybean Yield Prior to Harvest
- Dehydrated Soybean Seeds: Are They Still Viable?
- Performance of Public and Private Soybeans in Indiana
- Management Considerations for Relay Intercropping: I. Wheat (AY-315-W)
- Management Considerations for Relay Intercropping: II. Soybean (AY-316-W)
- Plant Populations and Seeding Rates for Soybeans (AY-217)
- Utilizing Inoculants in a Corn-Soybean Rotation (SPS-100-W)
- Grain Drill Metering Systems and the Need for Calibration (ABE-126-W)
- Corn and Soybean Crop Predation by Wildlife (FNR-265-W)
- 06 Rust Wrap Up
- Row Spacing
- Brown Stem Rot
- Charcoal Rot
- Disease Index
- Frog-Eye Leafspot (BP-131-W)
- Managing Fugicide Applications in Soybean (SPS-103-W)
- Preparing for Asian Soybean Rust (ID-324-W)
- Root Knot Nematodes (BP-130-W)
- Sclerotinia Stem Rot (White Mold) of Soybeans (BP-43-W)
- Sudden Death Syndrome in Soybeans (BP-58-W)
Latest Agronomy News
It’s difficult to picture what grocery stores, restaurant menus and dinner plates would...
The strange black circles began appearing on corn leaves in Indiana’s Cass and Carroll...
Dr. Jianxin Ma, Professor of Agronomy, and Indiana Soybean Alliance Endowed Chair in Soybean...
Dr. Laura Bowling, Professor of Agronomy, was a recipient of the 2023 Excellence in College and...
YouTube channel Science IRL's latest video features Dr. Cankui Zhang's lab and their...