The 2019-2020 academic year scholarship application for beginner or transfer students will open on October 1, 2018 and will close on December 15, 2018. To maximize consideration for scholarships, the admission application and all required supporting materials must be received by November 1, 2018.
The 2019-2020 academic year scholarship application for current students will open on October 1, 2018 and will close on February 1, 2019.
Additional scholarship opportunities are listed on the College of Agriculture page https://ag.purdue.edu/oap/Pages/scholarships.aspx
We encourage all students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) by March 1 in order to maximize consideration for all federal, state and institutional funds they may be eligible to receive.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is open at https://fafsa.ed.gov
- Number of Awards: 15-20 scholarships per year depending on the quality and quantity of applicants.
- Eligibility: open to incoming freshmen, transfer and continuing graduate and undergraduate students admitted in Insect Biology.
- Selection Criteria: various combinations of scholastics (Minimum GPA overall 2.5), character, and financial need.
- Amount: between $1,000-$5,000.
Online Application for College of Agriculture Scholarships
- A-Mark Pest Management Co./Eli Lilly Company
- Department of Entomology
- POW Pest Control, Inc.
- Friends and Family of William L. Brehm
- J. T. Eaton and Company Inc.
- Maurice Oser Family
- Van Waters and Rogers Inc.
- Friends of Austin M. Frishman
- George E. Gould
- Members and Friends of the Indiana Pest Management Association
- C.C. Alexander
- National Pest Management Association
- B. & D. A. Weisburger Inc.
- Pest Control Magazine
- J. Edwin Sameth Memorial
- Roland Rhodes
- Gerald Leeb
- Friends and Family of Robert O. and Norma Y Williams
- Norm Ehmann/Univar
- Robert Oakes/Weisburger Family
- J.J. Davis
Click Here for More Information
on Entomology Scholarship Sponsors & Awardees
For more information about these and other scholarship and financial aid opportunities check the following websites or contact: