Job OpeningsIf you are interested in any of the positions described above, please send your CV and a cover letter to Dr. Stephen Lindemann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We currently have two post-doctoral fellowship positions available:
- Carbohydrate structural effects on the microbiome
- Development of models to explain gut microbiome ecology
Graduate students would not apply directly to a laboratory, but must first be accepted into a specific program. A number of departments and programs interlink with the Lindemann Lab, including but not limited to:
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Nutrition Science
- Purdue University Life Sciences Program
We are always interested in working with dedicated undergraduate students who are willing to assist in general management of the laboratory and on specific projects as needed. The Lindemann lab is also home to undergraduate students pursuing honors research projects, designed as a collaboration between the student and the Lindemann Lab.