Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

Transfer and Change of Degree


 Transfer or Change of Degree


FNR students.

Students planning to or in the process of transferring from another university or campus and students who are interested in changing their degree program to FNR programs are strongly encouraged to contact the Office of Student Services (765-494-3591) to schedule an on-campus or a telephone meeting.