IPIA Advisory Board
IPIA Faculty Advisory Board and includes one faculty member from each of the 11 academic departments in the College of Agriculture. This Advisory Board helps IPIA with the following:
- Provide input on the strategic direction and priorities for international engagement.
- Help develop strategies for increasing faculty/staff engagements with IPIA and international projects.
- Serve as an academic department ambassador to IPIA with a goal to enhance communications so that IPIA can be effective in helping faculty/staff with their international engagement.
- Collectively guide new faculty and recently tenured faculty to internationalize/globalize their programs.
- Provide guidance on envisioning and launching a new faculty award for international impact.
Faculty Advisory Board