Join Purdue Ag Alumni as we travel to exciting places with fellow ag alumni! We'll visit agricultural and tourism destinations.
If you want to be added to a "first to know" listserve of travel opportunities, please fill out this travel interest form and we'll keep you posted.
Ag Alumni in Alaska - August 19-27, 2024
- Join fellow Purdue Ag Alumni on a nine-day adventure to majestic Alaska, including a visit to the Alaska State Fair.
- This trip includes cultural and agricultural visits near Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali National Park, Fairbanks, and more.
- Visit agricultural and tourism destinations focused on natural resources, wildlife, and culture.
- Connect with fellow Purdue Agriculture alumni, faculty, staff, as well as Alaska Department of Natural Resources representatives periodically throughout the trip.
- Discuss preparations, guidelines, and overview of our destination in two pre-trip information sessions.
- This tour will be hosted by staff from the Ag Alumni Offices, as well as Dr. Brian MacGowan, Extension Wildlife Specialist.
If you choose to register and join us on this amazing trip, please do so at this link.
March 2025 – New Zealand Agriculture Tour. Dates TBD. Meeting location is Auckland. Working on a 14-day itinerary on the north island, headed south from Auckland and will include Hamilton/Waikato region, Tauranga, Rotorua, Napier, and Hawke’s Bay.
Ag Alumni Office