In our August 2019 issue:
- Results of the 2019 Purdue Farmland and Cash Rent Survey.
- Farmland values for Indiana, by region, and by land quality.
- What are the most important forces determining current values?
- Where are farmland values headed in the next year and the next five years?
- What were 2019 cash rents? How did they change from last year? Where may they head in 2020?
- Need rental rates for pasture, hay ground, irrigated land, and grain bins? We can help!
- We also have values for 5 and 10+ acre home sites, recreational land, and land transitioning to commercial uses.
By joining the PAER mailing list, you agree to receive an email that contains a link to the latest PAER issue.
This list is used solely for that purpose.