In this issue...
- In this edition, our Purdue experts focus on the big economic drivers for the coming 12 months, and beyond.
- We will explain why the U.S. economy will not grow as fast as some have suggested.
- We discuss the importance of the NAFTA negotiations and the vulnerable position that agriculture is in.
- There will be a new farm bill in 2018, maybe. What will be the driving forces? What might that farm bill look like?
- Costs of crop production has been adjusting downward. Will that be the case in 2018? How much? What crops give the best returns?
- Land values and cash rents are on everyone’s mind! What direction in 2018 and how much change?
- What direction for commodity prices: Beef cattle, dairy, pork, corn and soybeans?
Click here to read the December PAER Issue.
View previous issues at the PAER Archive.
Click here to join the PAER mailing list. We will email you a link to the PAER report once it has been released.