In our June 2019 issue:
- Is inflation going to take off with the accelerating U.S. economy?
- Indiana farmland and cash rent values: Farm manager’s opinions!
- Crop margins have been tight for U.S. farmers. Is that true for farmers in other countries?
- Surviving a natural disaster. Lessons for business managers!
- Has corn storage paid? What have been the returns? When was the best time to price?
- Has soybean storage paid? Historic returns and the best pricing windows.
Coming in the August 2019 PAER: Results of the 2019 Purdue Farmland and Cash Rent Survey
By joining the PAER mailing list, you agree to receive an email that contains a link to the latest PAER issue.
This list is used solely for that purpose.