Deadline: February 12, 2021
- As part of the application process, you must register with the NSF program at www.nsfreu.org. The website will ask you to create a user account and assign you a unique REU ID. Be sure to take note of the REU ID assigned to you because you will need to provide it on your application.
- Complete our program's online application, including a statement of career goals and reasons for participating in the program.
- Because there is no way to save your application and come back to it later, you may wish to preview the questions.
- Upload an unofficial copy of your transcript with the application. If selected, an official transcript will be requested.
- Request two faculty recommendation letters to be submitted online. The student application will generate automatic e-mail to recommenders explaining the process. You will receive a confirmation email when each recommendation is received.