Ag Employment Center

615 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Room 9 (BH02 hall on ground floor of Ag Administration Building)
Staff available for in person meetings by appointment.

Contact Us

General questions?

Phone: 765 496-9471


The College of Agriculture Employment Center can assist with the actions listed below.
- New faculty and staff requests must be processed by your departmental support staff and talent acquisition.
- Temporary employee requests must be submitted through your departmental business office.  

  • Hire Request
    • Fellowship
    • Graduate Staff
    • Hourly Student*
    • Lecturer*
    • Limited Term Lecturer*
    • Post Doc*
    • Non-Paid Appointments (Associate Staff, Courtesy Faculty)
* Please complete the form at if you need to recruit for this employee type. Ag Employment will create the requistion and posting.

  • Change a Position
    • Pay Change
    • FTE Change
    • Faculty Appointment Change
    • Fellowship Stipend Change
    • Position Reclassification
    • Position Title Change
    • Supervisor Change

      HR compensation approval required before submitting a staff or faculty position change.
  • Additional Pay/Off-Cycle Request
    • Additional Pay
      • Use for awards, overload, and other nonrecurring payments
      • Recurring payments and moving allowances must be submitted on University Ad Pay form
    • Off cycle
      • Use to generate payment to employee who did not receive pay to which they were entitled on the scheduled pay date, and cannot be reasonably expected to wait until the next pay date
      • Amount must be a minimum of $100 

For additional requests that cannot be made through the links above, please email us to ask how to proceed.



  • GLACIER (Non Resident Alien Tax Compliance System)
    • All international employees must have a Glacier account.
      • New employees who have never been set up in GLACIER will receive an access email link from the Tax Department to create an account.
      • Rehired employees or those previously set up in GLACIER should review/update their information by visiting

        Please contact if you have questions regarding your GLACIER account.


The hiring freeze implemented by Purdue Administration will continue for the foreseeable future. In order to proceed with hiring/refilling staff and non student temporary positions, approval must be received by the Dean and VP for HR (if applicable), per the process below.

  • Hiring supervisor/Department Head will need to submit request to the departmental business office at least two weeks prior to anticipated start date.
  • Business office will confirm funding and submit request using the CoA Covid-19 Position Request Form, which is maintained by Ag Employment. This link is for business office use only.
  • Ag Employment will notify the departmental business office and supervisor of approved position requests and provide guidance on how to move forward.