COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE BUSINESS OFFICE
The College of Agriculture Business Office provides many services to our customers. Please see a list of our services below.
- Monthly and bi-weekly payroll
- New hires
- Onboarding (I-9)
- Transfer of employees
- Separation of employees
- Contracts and extensions
- Leave information
- Payroll questions
- Visiting Scholar living allowances
- Requisitions/orders (Ariba and credit cards)
- Large equipment purchases
- Individual or consultant payments or reimbursements
- Vendor payments
Account Management/Departmental Business Office
- Distribution of credit cards
- Procurement cards (low dollars, local purchases)
- Hospitality credit cards
- PRF credit cards
- Projections for faculty members
- Fiscal approvals
- Summer payroll
- Cost distribution and effort reporting (PARs)
- Department requests
- Cash handling and wire claims
- Recharge Billings
Fighting food insecurity isn’t as simple as growing more food. One of the biggest hurdles for countries on the path to alleviating hunger is actually what to do with surplus grain after harvest. Grain that is not sold or eaten immediately,...Read More
The annual summary recording nationwide grain dust bin explosions reported nine incidents in the...
Fighting food insecurity isn’t as simple as growing more food. One of the biggest hurdles...
Purdue University College of Agriculture is proud to announce its selection as an Institute...
Purdue University’s Midwestern Regional Climate Center (MRCC) has launched its new...