COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE BUSINESS OFFICE
The College of Agriculture Business Office provides many services to our customers. Please see a list of our services below.
- Monthly and bi-weekly payroll
- New hires
- Onboarding (I-9)
- Transfer of employees
- Separation of employees
- Contracts and extensions
- Leave information
- Payroll questions
- Visiting Scholar living allowances
- Requisitions/orders (Ariba and credit cards)
- Large equipment purchases
- Individual or consultant payments or reimbursements
- Vendor payments
Account Management/Departmental Business Office
- Distribution of credit cards
- Procurement cards (low dollars, local purchases)
- Hospitality credit cards
- PRF credit cards
- Projections for faculty members
- Fiscal approvals
- Summer payroll
- Cost distribution and effort reporting (PARs)
- Department requests
- Cash handling and wire claims
- Recharge Billings
Growing up in the small town of Livingston, Montana, Emily Forsythe knew she wanted to go to college; she just wasn’t sure what her academic focus might be. Then a high school economics class and field trip to the Federal Reserve Bank in...Read More
Growing up in the small town of Livingston, Montana, Emily Forsythe knew she wanted to go to...
Cankui Zhang, associate professor of agronomy, is a recipient of the 2023 University Faculty...
The May 2023 edition of the Boiler Buzz Entomology department newsletter.
Purdue University’s College of Agriculture will host its Weed Science Field Day on Tuesday,...
A king among barbecue platters, the brisket is a finicky cut of meat packed with fat and tissue....
Once the corn seed is planted, the waiting game for the first corn plants to emerge begins,...