COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE BUSINESS OFFICE
The College of Agriculture Business Office provides many services to our customers. Please see a list of our services below.
- Monthly and bi-weekly payroll
- New hires
- Onboarding (I-9)
- Transfer of employees
- Separation of employees
- Contracts and extensions
- Leave information
- Payroll questions
- Visiting Scholar living allowances
- Requisitions/orders (Ariba and credit cards)
- Large equipment purchases
- Individual or consultant payments or reimbursements
- Vendor payments
Account Management/Departmental Business Office
- Distribution of credit cards
- Procurement cards (low dollars, local purchases)
- Hospitality credit cards
- PRF credit cards
- Projections for faculty members
- Fiscal approvals
- Summer payroll
- Cost distribution and effort reporting (PARs)
- Department requests
- Cash handling and wire claims
- Recharge Billings
Data trends that emerged in 2022 help demonstrate that most people are slow to start spending differently when it comes to their favorite foods, despite an economic environment much different than when the year began. But there are some notable...Read More
Despite their name, Indiana bats are found in more than 20 states. The species was first found in...
Purdue University’s Jingjing Liang has received a two-year, $870,000 grant from the World...
Dr. Zhao Ma, professor of natural resource social science, was named as the 2023 faculty...
Registration is open for the 2023 Indiana Small Farm Conference – Indiana’s premier...
The Purdue Department of Forestry and Natural Resources announced its 2022 service award winners,...