COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE BUSINESS OFFICE
The College of Agriculture Business Office provides many services to our customers. Please see a list of our services below.
- Monthly and bi-weekly payroll
- New hires
- Onboarding (I-9)
- Transfer of employees
- Separation of employees
- Contracts and extensions
- Leave Information
- Requisitions/orders (Ariba and credit cards)
- Large equipment purchases
- Individual or consultant payments or reimbursements
- Vendor payments
Account Management/Departmental Business Office
- Distribution of credit cards
- Procurement cards (low dollars, local purchases)
- Hospitality credit cards
- PRF credit cards
- Projections for faculty members
- Fiscal approvals
- Summer payroll
- Cost distribution and effort reporting (PARs)
- Department requests
- Cash handling and wire claims
- Recharge Billings
One of Purdue’s Feed the Future Innovation Labs recently received USAID approval for a no cost extension.Read More
Meet the Cottonwood or Populus deltoides. This large bottomland tree’s scientific name...
The United States produces 70% of the world’s peppermint and spearmint supply, but you may...
When staff from the College of Agriculture’s Office of Multicultural Programs gathered at a...
June 19 was National Turkey Lovers Day—and while that day focuses on encouraging people to...