Welcome, Purdue Regional Campus Transfer Students!

Start your degree at Purdue University Northwest (PNW)* or Purdue University Fort Wayne (PFW)** and finish at Purdue's College of Agriculture here in West Lafayette, the 12th ranked agricultural college in the world, and 6th in the USA (2019 QS World Rankings).  This is a GREAT time to be a part of Purdue Agriculture at Purdue West Lafayette!

If you are planning to transfer from one of these Purdue regional campuses, here are some specific recommendations from the College of Agriculture in West Lafayette:

1.       Determine Your Major – Find a fit in one of our 30+ majors.

2.       Find Your Degree Plan – Follow the requirements listed for your intended major as posted in the University Catalog (the source for academic and programmatic requirements for all programs offered at Purdue West Lafayette).

3.       Contact Your Regional Campus Advisor – For guidance on courses that you can take at your regional campus, contact one of the individuals below:

Afrika Powell

Advisor – College of Engineering and Sciences

Gyte Science Building, Room 171

Purdue University Northwest (PNW)

2200 169th Street

Hammond, IN 46323-2094



J.C. White

Academic Advisor, Science

Library-Student-Faculty Building, Room 221

Purdue University Northwest (PNW)

1401 South U.S. 421

Westville, IN 46391



Elliott J. Blumenthal

Associate Chair, Department of Biology

Science Building, Room 390

Purdue University Fort Wayne (PFW)

2101 East Coliseum Boulevard

Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499



4.       Contact a Purdue Agriculture Academic Advisor – Find out how your regional campus credit applies toward degree requirements at Purdue West Lafayette.

5.       See the Guide for Transfer Students to Purdue Agriculture – Follow the same steps listed for:

Note:  Regional campus credit is not considered transfer credit to Purdue West Lafayette, so please be aware that…

  • It is Purdue-system credit and automatically becomes part of your Purdue record (so there is nothing to transfer).
  • It is not part of the Purdue Transfer Equivalency Guide.
  • You do not need to submit transcripts for any credit you earned at Purdue regional campuses (your Purdue transcript will have this credit posted).


*Formerly Purdue Calumet (PUC) and Purdue North Central (PNC)

**Formerly Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW)

Office of Academic Programs, 615 West State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2053 USA, (765) 494-8470

© Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Agricultural Communication

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact us at agweb@purdue.edu so we can help.

Sign In