General Photo Tips
You can help us by following these guidelines:
- Photos that look out of focus to you will not be helpful to us.
- Send up to 9 images per sample/question.
- When possible, please include a size reference such as a pen, ruler or a coin.
- For plant identifications, please include a photo of the whole plant, as well as close-ups of plant parts (leaves, flower, roots, fruit, seeds, etc.).
- As with actual samples, please include as much additional information as possible such as: planting date, age of plant, chemicals used, number of plants affected, where found, patterns, when symptoms were first noticed, etc.
- Download our image guide for Tree Diagnosis
- Download our image guide for Turf Diagnosis
- Download our image guide for Insect Diagnosis