Agriculture students may apply for CATE funding to support various programs, events, conferences, and/or meetings. This funding opportunity is not for student organizations. Please note that funding may not be available for two semesters in a row.
- Fall funding requests due - October 1
- Spring funding requests due - February 1
- Complete the CATE Funding Assistance Application online (view application PREVIEW here). Note that the application closes after each semester's deadline. Students will receive an automated email confirming receipt of their application with a copy of responses.
- Once you are approved, your funds are guaranteed once we receive receipts and required forms (instructions will be emailed out).
- Complete the event/program follow-up requirements as needed.
Office of Academic Programs