DATA – Diversity Action Team in Agriculture
We Work To
- Create an inclusive, respectful, hospitable, and safe college climate.
- Connect academic departments to the Office of Multicultural Programs.
- Create a culture of inclusion for faculty, staff, and students.
- Promote the continuous development of multicultural learning experiences.
- Encourage and practice critical self-reflection and analysis of what we think, say, and do.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our work.
Guest Speaker Video Recordings
- Faculty/Staff from each academic unit
- Student representation (undergrad, grad, postdoc.)
- Representation from Ag Comm
- Representation from Industry
- Representation from Alumni
- Representation from Extension
- Representation from International programs
- Representation from Cultural Centers
- Diversity Award and Recognition Committee - Chaired by Amanda Dickson
- MLK Jr. Week Planning Committee - Co-Chaired by Carmen Morrow and Dr. White
- Graduate Student Committee - Chaired by Zachary C. Brown
- Undergraduate Student Committee - Chaired by Orla Hart