MANRRS - Purdue University Chapter
Minorities in Agricultural, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences
Minorities In Agricultural, Natural Resources, And Related Sciences, known as MANRRS, is a national society that welcomes membership of people of all racial and ethnic group participation in agricultural and related sciences careers. MANRRS members are encouraged to be full participants in other professional societies for their basic disciplinary and career interests. However, MANRRS attempts to provide networks to support professional development of minorities. It is a springboard for their entry into and advancement in careers where they otherwise could be lost in the sheer number and established connections of mainstream participants. For student members, MANRRS provides role models and networking opportunities. MANRRS also offers students opportunities to enhance leadership and organizational and public speaking skills, and to experience professional critique of scholarly worked in a “user friendly” environment.
All meetings take place in ABE B063.
- January 23rd, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- February 6th, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- February 20th, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- March 6th, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- March 20th, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- April 3rd, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- April 17th, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- National MANRRS Conference - April 13-16th
LEARN MORE ABOUT Nationals
- MANRRS End of Year Celebration - April 21st, from 5:00 to 8:00, Held at the Spurgeon Club - Mackey Arena, come celebrate the end of the year with your fellow MANRRS members!