C-pASA High SChool Camp
Program Dates: July 9-21, 2023
The Cargill-Purdue Agribusiness Science Academy (C-PASA) High School Camp is for rising 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students. The program is our signature high school program that exposes students to the interconnections of agriculture and the diversity of career opportunities within agribusiness and communication, biological sciences and engineering, and plant and environmental sciences.
The program was created to immerse students in agriculture with a series of presentations, projects, workshops, and industry tours facilitated by departments within the College of Agriculture, the College of Veterinary Medicine, and various industry and governmental partners. C-PASA High School Camp is designed to provide real-life college experiences and help students see the benefit of a post-secondary education degree. All students, urban, rural, first-generation, underrepresented, and more are encouraged to apply.
- The 2023 C-PASA High School Camp will be hosted in-person.
- Participants can choose to participate in one of three educational tracks:
Agribusiness and Communication
Biological Sciences and Engineering
Plant and Environmental Sciences
C-PASA High School Camp Includes:
- Two-week residential experience on Purdue University's campus
- C-PASA Care Pack (Purdue Gear, Program Materials, and Other Surprises)
- SAT Preparation
- Tours with Agricultural Industry Partners
- Engaging Workshops with Purdue Faculty and Staff
- Panels with Purdue Ag Students
- 1 Hour of College Credits
Students interested in applying to C-PASA will be required to complete the full application process. The student application includes the student application form, a guidance counselor recommendation form, and a teacher or community member recommendation form. The student application form also includes two short essay responses. All application documents are due by March 31, 2023.
C-PASA High School Application FormC-PASA High School Guidance Counselor Form