C-pASA High SChool Camp
Program Dates: July 7-19, 2024
The Cargill-Purdue Agribusiness Science Academy (C-PASA) High School Camp is for rising 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students. Our signature high school program exposes students to the interconnections of agriculture and the diversity of career opportunities within agribusiness and communication, biological sciences and engineering, and plant and environmental sciences.
The program was created to immerse students in agriculture with presentations, projects, workshops, and industry tours facilitated by departments within the College of Agriculture, the College of Veterinary Medicine, and various industry and governmental partners. C-PASA High School Camp is designed to provide real-life college experiences and help students see the benefit of a post-secondary education degree.
- The 2024 C-PASA High School Camp will be hosted in-person.
- Participants can choose to participate in one of two educational tracks
Biological Sciences and Engineering
Plant and Environmental Sciences
C-PASA High School Camp Includes:
- Two-week residential experience on Purdue University's campus
- C-PASA Care Pack (Purdue Gear, Program Materials, and Other Surprises)
- Tours with Agricultural Industry Partners
- Engaging Workshops with Purdue Faculty and Staff
- Panels with Purdue Ag Students
- 1 Hour of College Credit
Students interested in applying to C-PASA High School Camp must apply through Purdue University's Summer College for High School Students. If accepted to Summer College for High School Students, students will receive a post-survey to confirm additional program details. The application is open December 2023 - May 2024.