The Global Agriculture Innovation Forum is a joint undertaking between USDA’s Foreign Agricultural Service and Purdue University’s Office of International Programs in Agriculture. The Forum will be valuable to entrepreneurs, producers, value-chain operators, service providers, and researchers, as well as donor agencies and implementing partners and will consist of a series of virtual events held throughout 2021.
Participation is FREE and open to all who have an interest in the application of agricultural innovations. Each event will be recorded and available to registrants after the event has ended.
The Forum’s innovation themes include:
- Farms and Farmers of the Future – March 2 – 30, 2021
- Innovations in Genetic Improvement of Agricultural Systems – May 11 – June 8, 2021
- Innovations in Post-Harvest Management – July 13 – 27, 2021
- Innovations in Information and Communication Technologies – August 31 – September 14, 2021
- Innovations in Entrepreneurship, Especially Among Youth – October 19-27, 2021
- Innovations in Scaling – November 16 – December 7, 2021