March 2-30, 2021
Innovations are required to ensure that farms of the future will be highly productive, will use inputs efficiently and will produce products, such as food, feed, fiber, fuel and medicinals, that are safe and wholesome for consumers. Innovations are required to ensure that agriculture systems are resilient to adapt to changes, including climate change. These adaptations need to be achieved while reducing the environmental footprint of agriculture. Farmers of the future will possess the knowledge and skills to optimize Genotype x Environment x Management interactions.
- Session 1: Opening Session – March 2, 2021
- Session 2: Efficient in Producing Wholesome Products – March 12, 2021
- Session 3: Sustainable and climate-smart – March 19, 2021
- Session 4: Enabled with transformational technologies – March 23, 2021
- Session 5: Informed and connected to markets – March 30, 2021