Most agency proposals must be submitted through Pre-award.
Ag and Vet Pre-Award supports our colleges in proposal development through the following services. Dawn Parks partners with Pre-award to ensure that your proposal meets all the RFA/RFP requirements.
To receive all the pre-award benefits below, you MUST register 15 business days before the deadline. Pre-Award specialists provide the following services in the support of PIs:
- Review sponsor guidelines, identify key requirements
- Assist with budget preparation, related documentation and proposal submission forms
- Prepare required sponsor administrative forms
- Ensure that all Purdue information included within the proposal is accurate and complete
- Contact and collaborate with partner institutions to secure all necessary subcontract documentation
- Assure all regulatory requirements and export control issues are identified
- Review the final proposal package to ensure all administrative requirements have been met
- Obtain academic approvals and provide institutional approval for the proposal
- Complete the final submission package, upload final documents and forms, and submit to the sponsor
- Pre-award Services