About the Purdue Meat judging Team
The Meat Judging Team trains students to identify differences and assess value of various meat cuts. Aside from technical training in meat evaluation, team members will develop logical decision-making and communication skills. Students on the meat judging team will create friendships to last a lifetime.
- Iowa State Invitational (Ames, IA)
- Southeastern (Kentucky & Ohio)
- National Barrow Show (Austin, MN)
- Eastern National (Pennsylvania)
- American Royal (Omaha, NE)
- International (Dakota City, NE)