Biochemistry Research Facilities
Biochemistry Research laboratories are located in the Biochemistry building and in two adjacent buildings, Whistler Hall and the Hansen Life Sciences Research Building. Biochemistry laboratories have access to the following Purdue University core facilities as well as a number of shared departmental instruments. Department of Biochemistry Shared Instrument Facility Flow Cytometer Fluorescence Microscope Gel Documentation System Typhoon Variable Mode Imager Quantitative Real-time PCR
Department of Biochemistry
175 South University St.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1284
Phone: (765) 494-1600
- Purdue Center for Cancer Research
- Life Science Microscopy Facility - Transmission & Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Purdue Interdepartmental NMR Facility - Liquid & Solid State NMR Services
- Purdue Genomics Facility - DNA Sequencing & Oligonucleotide Microarray Services
- Analytical Mass Spectrometry Facility - General Mass Spectrometry Services
- Transgenic Mouse Core Facility - Transgenic Mouse Production & Gene Targeting in Embryonic Stem Cells
- Bindley Bioscience Center - The Bindley Bioscience Center at Purdue’s Discovery Park is a new research center providing space and support for interdisciplinary life science research projects. In addition, it supports a number of service facilities available to the Purdue research community, including those listed below.
- Bindley Flow Cytometry Facility - Flow Cytometry & Cell Sorting
- Integrated Screening Technologies - High Throughput Robotic Screens
- Purdue Proteomics Facility - Protein Mass Spectrometry, Protein Sequencing, 2-D Gel Electrophoresis, & Amino Acid Analysis