College of Agriculture Team Award
The Purdue Agriculture TEAM Award was created in 1995 to recognize the interdisciplinary team achievements of faculty and staff.
- Teams must consist of three or more Purdue faculty and/or administrative-professional staff.(Note: Teams are also encouraged to include clerical/service staff who make substantial contributions to the project's success.)
- At least two of the faculty or AP staff must be from the College of Agriculture.
- Team projects should include activities in one or more College mission areas of teaching, research, and extension.
- Teams with international activities in any of the three mission areas are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- Teams must have made demonstrable short- and/or long-term impact, preferably in more than one of the mission areas.
- Identify the issue/opportunity that the team addressed and the group(s) impacted/served by the team activity.
- Explain how team contributions support the mission of Purdue Agriculture in teaching, research, and/or extension.
- Describe the interdisciplinary nature of the activity.
- Provide evidence of innovation/scholarship/creativity resulting from the work of the team.
- Discuss how the collaboration affected the outcome of the effort.
- Nomination document must describe the short- and/or long-term impact of the project, preferably with objective data supporting the same. The strength of the application will be enhanced when impact is demonstrated in more than one of the mission areas of teaching, research, and extension.
- Describe how the team's impact could NOT have occurred in the absence of the team.
- May be submitted by any Purdue faculty or AP staff member.
- Maximum of four pages (minimum 12-point Times New Roman, 8.5" x 11" paper with one-inch margins). The nomination must address most, if not all, of the criteria listed above.
- Appendix must include a one-page list of members, a one-page vita for each team member, and any supporting materials, as appropriate.
- The total nomination packet must not exceed 50 pages.
- Unsuccessful nominations may be updated and re-submitted two times for consideration (a maximum of three years).
- An electronic copy must be submitted to the Dean of Agriculture's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the checklist on the cover sheet to be sure your nomination meets the requirements.
Contact: Julia Jones, email@example.com
|Purdue Hardwood Ecosystem Experiment Team
|Purdue Extension Succession Planning Team
|Purdue Landscape Report Team
|Tipping Point Planner Team
|Small Farm Team
|Indiana Dicamba Response Team
|Purdue Grain Storage and Handling Safety Team
|Purdue Improved Crops Storage (PICS)
|Useful to Usable (U2U) Team
|Center for Direct Catalytic Conversion of Biomass to Biofuels Team
|Imprelis Herbicide Injury Response Team
|Purdue zipTrips Team
|Purdue Afghanistan Team
|Confined Animal Feeding Operations Team
|Integrated Corn Ethanol Co-Products Team
|Purdue Crop Diagnostic Training and Research Center
|Purdue Ag Innovation and Commercialization Center (AICC)/New Ventures Team
|Biosensor Detection Team
|Purdue Agricultural Air Quality (PAAQ) Team
|Turf Science Program
|Study Abroad Team
|Purdue Land Use
|Small Grains Research
|Post-Harvest Grain Quality Program
|International Sorghum and Millet Collaborative Research Program (INTSORMIL)
|Purdue Wine Grape Program
|Swine Production Team
|Breaking New Ground Outreach Program