Animal Sciences Peer Advisors
Who are we? A group of upperclassmen Animal Sciences students who want to help YOU navigate your transition to Purdue!
Who's eligible to meet with peer advisors? Any student majoring in Animal Sciences can meet with a peer advisor, but our program focuses primarily on helping students transition to life at Purdue. For example, peer advisors can help in areas such as study skills, time management, organization, getting involved, and more.
Program Mission: Through collaboration with students, faculty, staff, departments, and administration, the mission of the Animal Sciences Peer Advising program is to connect students to campus resources that will promote academic success, personal and career development, and will enrich their undergraduate education at Purdue.
4 Ways to Connect With Us:
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Follow us on Instagram: @purdueanscpeeradvisors
- Visit in-person office hours in the lobby of Creighton Hall
- Video chat with us on Zoom during our office hours
Meet the Peer Advisors
Academic Advice: It is NEVER too early to network. Get connected with professionals from companies, clinics, and places that can provide a stepping stool to your career.
- Attend Career fair
- Look at the flyers posted around Creighton Hall
- Check ANSC email list for internships and opportunities