COVID-19 Resources & Announcements
Last updated: August 19, 2022
In these unprecedented times, it is critical that our Agriculture students have access to the frequently updated announcements and resources in order to be as successful and safe as possible. This page will be updated as often as changes are communicated to the College of Agriculture.
Online Resources & References
- The Office of Academic Programs is open for visitors Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm in AGAD 121. No appointments necessary. All high-contact surfaces are sanitized daily. The Student Commons area in AGAD 121 is open to students 24/7 for study space, computer/printer access, etc.
- Fall 2022 Guidance - Protect Purdue provided overall guidance related to strategies for vaccines, testing, masks, isolation protocol, etc. for the semester. Event guidance found here.
- Current Students COVID Info - Find quick answers and several helpful resources for current students from Protect Purdue.
- Vaccination Information - Visit this website to learn about where to receive the vaccine, document your vaccination, or complete the declination documentation.
- Office of Dean of Students – In addition to its standard student support services, ODOS is here to assist students who may be asked to quarantine/self-isolate by PPHC (Protect Purdue Health Center).
- COVID-19 Cybercrime & Scams - Learn about scams, phishing, malware, and misinformation related to COVID-19 so you can prevent becoming a victim to them yourself.
- Protect Purdue – This group, called the Protect Purdue Implementation Team, is dedicated to safeguarding our students, faculty, staff, and Purdue community as a whole. Review this website to view the University's strategy for limiting the spread of COVID-19 in our area. This website is updated frequently, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates to safety measures and restrictions.
Other Important Announcements
- There are no masking requirements at this time.
- Travel guidelines can be found here.
- The COVID-19 testing and vaccination clinic closed on May 13, 2022 - see the update here. Students should contact PUSH for COVID testing going forward.
- View all recent Protect Purdue updates and announcements.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Programs in the College of Agriculture. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the content on this page, please reach us at 765-494-8470 or email AgOAP@purdue.edu.