Partial List of Employers Who Have Hired FNR Alumni
- Aquatic Control
- Asplundh Tree Expert Company
- Bartlett Tree Experts
- BHE Environmental
- Colorado State University-Center for Management of Military Lands (CEMML)"
- Davey Tree Expert Company
- Disney Professional Internships
Disney Theme Parks & Resorts Professional Internships - Animal Programs
Disney Theme Parks & Resorts College Program
Disney Theme Parks & Resorts Professional Internships-Epcot Science and Horticulture
- Dow AgroSciences
- Ducks Unlimited
- Duke Energy
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Frank Miller Lumber Company, Inc.
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- International Paper
- Kimball International, Inc.
- LGL Limited
- Living Lands and Waters
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- The Nature Conservancy
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pike Lumber Company
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International
- Prince William Sound Aquaculture Corporation (PWSAC)
- Purdue University
- Science Applications International Corporation
- State of Indiana
- Student Conservation Associations (SCA)
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- Tippecanoe County Parks Department
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. National Park Service
- U.S. Peace Corps
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S.D.A. Animal Plant Health Inspection Service, Wildlife Services
- U.S.D.A. Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Vine & Branch
- Wachtel Tree Science, Inc.
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
While there are limitless careers in the field of natural resources, view our career profiles which highlights some of the career opportunities available to you.
Personal Assessment can help as you narrow down your skills and interests. Take a look at these resources that help you find the career that fits you.
If you are finding that none of the career options or job postings you have reviewed are interesting maybe it is time for some personal assessment of your skills and interests. The Center for Career Opportunities can assist with further career counseling. Below are a few sites that may be helpful as you assess where your interests and skills align with career options.
Choose what works best for you!
- Schedule an Appointment - BoilerConnect
- Call FNR Office of Student Services at 765-494-3591
- Send us an email email@example.com
The FNR Office of Student Services is open from 8 am to noon and 1 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, except on University holidays.
Jackie Getson, Interim Graduate
Program Coordinator (Current Students),
Research Associate & Outreach Coordinator