Student Job Board
Student Job & Opportunity Board
This page collects an assortment of job postings from faculty and staff of the Agronomy Department, as well as a number of opportunities for students post-graduation. You can also find scholarships and grants being offered to students.
These opportunities are intended for Agronomy students, but other related majors are considered. Jobs may be long or short-term depending on the work they entail.
If you are interested in one of these opportunities, please reach out to the contact listed in the post.
View even more College of Agriculture student employment opportunities here.
Genetics Lab Technician
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various DNA and protein-based seed testing activities in ICIA
- Assure that all lab tests are carried out according to the documented instructions
- Assists with other functions as needed
- Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related fields; college students currently pursuing these degrees are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of molecular biology techniques and procedures used in both DNA- and protein-based seed testing
- An attitude toward work which includes safety, flexibility, initiative, and cooperation
- Ability to enter data into a computer efficiently and accurately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to the mission and ISO Quality Policy of ICIA
- Ability to act in a helpful, pleasant manner with coworkers
Come join our team! Please submit your résumé to HR@indianacrop.org. For further questions, please contact ICIA at 765-523-2535.