Mandatory Regulatory Topic
- Video of WPS update by Joe Becovitz, OISC. appx 25 minutes
- 2024 WPS Mandatory Topic pptx. created by Joe Becovitz, 29 slides
- Understanding the Revised Worker Protection Standard, PPP-131
- Pesticide Educational Resources Collaborative, has many WPS resources. Click Here.
(pptx 26 slides rev. 2-16-23) RUP Records, Supervision, Fine Restructured
- Train the Trainer 2023 Update video Jay Kelley, OISC Investigator, presenting the 2023 Regulatory Update at 2023 Crop Management Workshop. appx 45 minutes
- 2023 Rule Change Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs 2-10-23
- Private Applicator Record Keeping for RUP Applications (pdf) Handout to distribute.
- Factsheets composed by OISC that can be printed and distributed. Go to “NEWS”
- Anhydrous Ammonia Safety pptx (57 slides, 121 MB, stored in Box) Created by Ann Kline. Thorough script notes that include suggestions for presentation settings. Review the Train the Trainer video before presenting.
- Train the Trainer Video (60 min) Review the train the trainer video before presenting the topic. Video includes suggestions for conducting a demonstration as well as classroom style instruction.
- Anhydrous Ammonia PPP-140
- Managing Product in Inventory (PPT 37 slides, 1.16 GB) or “Is it still good?” the presentation has many video clips of Fred Whitford (why file is so large). It is downloadable from the FieldCrops ANR internet, but cannot be previewed.
- PPP-142 Is This Pesticide On My Shelf Still Good?
- Strongly recommend viewing the video of Fred presenting before presenting.
Pesticide_MiniBulks (PPT 51 slides) Developed by ANR Educators Ann Kline and Beth VanSickle. Corresponding publication PPP-136 Pesticide Minibulks filling, maintenance and containment
- Train the Trainer video (55 min) Zoom recording of Kline, VanSickle, Becovitz, Whitford presenting the topic and answering questions. Educators are strongly encouraged to view before presenting the topic.
- Pesticide Minibulk Resources (doc) one page handout to give audience with resources and contacts.
- PPP-136 Pesticide Minibulk Filling, Maintenance, Containment
- Precision-AG-Setbacks (PPT – 27 slides)
- Bee Aware Pollinator Protection (PPT – 37 slides) Pollinator Protection Overview adapted from NCSU
- Paraquat Poisoning (REV. 3-15; PPT – 16 slides)
- Cover Crops and Weed Seeds (PPT – 17 slides) Author: Don Robinson, OISC Seed Commission
Article in Pest & Crop Newsletter 12-17-2018. Additional reference information can be found at the Midwest Cover Crops Council
- Fertilizer Application Regulations (PPT – 49 slides) Updated by Trish Dunn and Matt Pearson
- Fertilizer Certification (PPT – 16 slides)
- Prevent Glugging (WMV Video)
- Well Contamination (PPT – 27 slides)
- Atrazine and Water Quality (PPT – 44 slides)
- Bulk Storage (PPT – 43 slides)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPT – 30 slides) Updated 2-22
- 6 minute video from Alabama State counterpart on PPE. Would be good wrap-up following the powerpoint presentation. PPE video
- Pesticide Jeopardy (PPT – 68 slides, revised 2016)
- Pesticide Poisoning of Livestock (PPT – 20 slides)
For Horticulture Crops
Reducing Pollinator Exposure to Pesticides in Specialty Crops (PPT 45 slides) Author Laura Ingwell, Jan. 2020
Dicamba Drift with Emphasis on Specialty Crops (PPT 21 slides) Authors: Stephen Meyers and Bryan Young, Dec.2020
Fungicide Mode of Action (PPT 45 slides) Author: Dan Egel, Dec. 2020
Post Harvest Sanitizers (PPT – 30 slides)
Approved Sanitizers handout (PDF)
Authors: Amanda Deering, Liz Maynard
Manure Handling Near Produce Farms (PPT – 29 slides)
Authors: Liz Maynard, Scott Monroe
OTHER PARP TOPICS
(Topics can be presented at a PARP program; But do not qualify for Regulatory Topic)
- Purdue On The Farm 2022 Survey Results pptx (21 slides)
Compiled by Dan Quinn and Shawn Casteel, Purdue University Agronomists. Educators whose county participated in the program, are encouraged to include your own slides and results to give it a local perspective.
- Pesticide Resistance Management Webinars, hosted by Take Action. Weed scientists from land-grant universities across the country share information about harvest weed seed control, the value of residuals and metabolic herbicide resistance. Videos are 30 to 60 minutes in length.
- UAV in Agriculture (PPT 47 slides, 130 MB) Developed by Mark Carter, Delaware ANR educator and ANR Drone Team.
Useful to Usable U2U Corn Split N Applicator Decision Support ToolAuthor: Hans Schmitz
Indiana Corn & Soybean PARP Support Materials
- ISA ICMC Sponsorship Letter PARP Template 2023
- YouTube video
- Downloadable video on Google Drive
- SB_IN Corn logos
PARP Program Resources
- How to find your records (PPT 11 Slides) shows screen shots that correspond to the How to Search Your Records handout. Created by Bryan Overstreet.
- How to Search Your Records (PDF) 1 page handout
- Tips and tricks for online trainings and meetings (DOC) Scott Gabbard
- Teaching Remotely (DOC) Krista Farthing
- PARP Program Number Slide
to display during PARP meetings
- Document describing commercial certification parameters for Extension Educator